Terms & Conditions
- A non-refundable venue fee of R500 is required upon booking. Booking will only be confirmed once proof of payment of deposit is received. Please note that this includes the exclusive use of the party venue & benches only, and that the playground remains open to the public.
- The venue is entirely self-service.
- An entry fee of R100 Friday to Sunday and public holidays, and R60 Tuesday to Thursday, per child is applicable and includes the use of all facilities within the playground for a full day.
- Although every precaution is taken to ensure the health and safety of children, parents remain fully responsible for the supervision of their children.
- Play@TheDuckpond and the party venues are strictly non-smoking zones.
- All catering and beverages must be confirmed and paid in full, 7 days before the date of your party. Any sealed beverages will be counted before your departure and refunded into your account on the next business day.
- Any additional food or drinks may be purchased from the kiosk inside the playpark.
- All food, snacks and beverages for adults and kids attending parties must be catered for by The Duckpond, with the exception of a birthday cake and party packs.
- We supply biodegradable disposable cups, cutlery and food boxes. No glass is allowed inside the park and party venue. Please make proper use of the recycling bins provided!
- The venue is available from 10:00 – 16:00 from Tuesday to Saturday and 10:00 – 15:00 on Sundays & public holidays.
- We reserve the right to cancel any party without compensation, in case of raucous or unruly behavior.
- In case of rainy weather, the party may be moved to an alternate date at no additional cost. No refunds will be given.
- Parents are requested to ensure that children adhere to the playground rules at all times.
- Prices of platters are subject to seasonal availability of items and may change without prior notice.
The Owner of these premises, its agents and employees, do not accept or take any responsibility for the safe access of any persons, vehicles or equipment, nor for any injuries (including death), damage or loss, whether as a result of negligence of its agents, employees or contractors, the use of any equipment or facilities (including Play@ The Duckpond, Duckpond Coffeeshop and Witbank Garden Centre) or any other cause whatsoever. All vehicles and persons are given access, in all respects at the risk of the driver or owner thereof and all persons entering these premises do so at their own risk.
Right of admission is reserved.